Oblivion - Japan Expo 2015 (8th Place)

Nedits

Oblivion - Japan Expo 2015 (8th Place)

Messagepar Nedits » dim. 5 juil. 2015 16:04

OBLIVION

Ranked 8th in Japan Expo 2015 woohoo !

Story : Five (Character) and Nine (Character) are rival hackers , but Five has gained control over Nine's brain and started sending dangerous commands such as pain , changing time and also corrupting memory , but later on Nine finds a way out and disconnects his head from Five's connection and goes out to try to find her and stop her once and for all .

Download Link (MEGA) : https://mega.co.nz/#!UEtGnKwJ!6bK2dH8Xr ... 5wW2DOplmM

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTEaawUVl8

Thanks For watching !

Akany

Re: Oblivion - Japan Expo 2015 (8th Place)

Messagepar Akany » mar. 7 juil. 2015 08:27

:clapping: GG for the 8th place ! good job, but sometimes all these differents screen moves gave me nausea... ^^" sorry ! :D
But it rocks ! 8)

Neb
Membre AMV-France

Messagepar Neb » mer. 8 juil. 2015 01:28

Concept sympa, dommage que l'intrigue soit trop courte.
L'habillage du clip est trés propre, même si les images parasites à la longue ça peux devenir trés ennuyant.
Sympa.

Gwench

Messagepar Gwench » mer. 8 juil. 2015 16:58

I dislike when a video has 30 seconds ending credits while the video is a little more than 2 minutes. It is unbalanced. And this is my only negative comment.

I loved the idea. This is exactly what I look for in the AMV: something rather original and well led. Something that surprises, coming out of the usual canons. The glitches have not bothered me at all. On the contrary, they reinforce the audio immersion.

Good job!

:popcom:

Nedits

Messagepar Nedits » mar. 25 août 2015 10:39

Akany a écrit : :clapping: GG for the 8th place ! good job, but sometimes all these differents screen moves gave me nausea... ^^" sorry ! :D
But it rocks ! 8)

Thanks buddy and haha im sorry just wanted to fit the atmosphere of the vid xD.

Neb a écrit :Concept sympa, dommage que l'intrigue soit trop courte.
L'habillage du clip est trés propre, même si les images parasites à la longue ça peux devenir trés ennuyant.
Sympa.

Honestly i tried to make it a bit longer but i had some issues with scenes etc. , but thanks for your opinion and im glad you liked it !

Gwench a écrit :I dislike When A Video Has ending credits 30 seconds while the video is a little more than 2 minutes.It is unbalanced. And this is my only negative comment. I loved the idea. This is exactly what I look for in the AMV: Rather something original and well led. Something That surprises coming out of the usual canons. The glitches have-nots bothered me at all. On the Contrary, They Reinforce the audio immersion. Good job! :popcom:

LOL well yah i do too , but i just had to make the vid a bit longer sorry xD , and Thanks for your opinion , wow i didn't know someone would like my vid that much , it really means a lot , thanks ! <3

Revenir vers « Japan Expo 2015 »