Deletion of clip from server?

Forum dédié au concours Japan Expo 2009
fuzzylizard

Deletion of clip from server?

Messagepar fuzzylizard » dim. 17 mai 2009 09:23

I'm aware that my AMV was received since I already got the confirmation on 15 May--since I haven't used FTP at all before, I was finding my away around FileZilla and in doing so accidentally uploaded part of the AMV--please ignore the 10,035,584 byte m4v-file on the FTP server.

Here is my question concerning the FTP server: I received e-mail confirmation of the reception of the clip on 15 May, and my file was visible on the FTP server. Now, it is no longer visible on my FTP client: there are some other video files on the server. Does that mean that my AMV was deleted from the server? Or is it still on the server and just no longer visible on my FTP client? oO Once again, I apologize--I'm new to using FTP clients and I don't think that the Wiki explains everything. Apologies and thanks in advance.

Risbo
Membre Fondateur

Re: Deletion of clip from server?

Messagepar Risbo » dim. 17 mai 2009 16:13

Your file has been moved to another part of the FTP with other clip already received.
This means that your clip has been accepted ;)

Our webmaster here you confirm whether I am right :)

IAN_Blade
Membre Fondateur

Messagepar IAN_Blade » mar. 19 mai 2009 07:41

Risbo is right: video files are moved on the FTP server when accepted; so that is normal if your file is no longer visible.

We have received more than 1 file for your clip (at least 5 or 6 files sent :roll: )
When I confirm your participation (on 15 may), I choose one file who was working ans seems the best: 88,1 Mo (92 395 851 octets) for 4"10.

Isn't it the good file ?
Plus fait d'AMV depuis ... OMG 10 ans ^^
De passage occasionnellement sur le forum.

fuzzylizard

Messagepar fuzzylizard » mar. 19 mai 2009 16:05

Yes, the 92,395, 851 octet file that lasts 4 minutes and 10 seconds is the correct file. Thank you very much. ^_^

Revenir vers « Japan Expo 2009 »